1. The renter acknowledges that the term “Car” describes a motor vehicle.
2. Rental use and return of Car: I agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The name and address I provided, as they appear on the agreement. I will return the car on the date indicated on this agreement or sooner. The car must be returned to the agreed return location as specified in the agreement unless I extend this agreement by informing TCI Car Rental and Sales. If I fail to do so, I understand that the rate and special charges may apply.
3. Rental Charges: I will pay for the length of time I rent the Car at the time specified in this agreement. The
minimum rental charge is for one rental day. Rental days consist of consecutive 24-hour period starting at the
time the rental begins.
4. Collision Damage Waiver (“CDW”): If I accept CDW ($14 daily rate), which is not insurance, I will pay the daily rate specified in this agreement for each rental day, even if I don’t have the Car for the entire. CDW is not insurance. CDW only covers THIRD-PARTY LIABILITY (refer to no.6). CDW does not apply to loss of or damage to tires, hubcaps, broken windshield and/or windows, my negligence or theft and the client held responsible to pay for this loss mentioned above. If I decline CDW I will be fully responsible for TCI Car Rental and Sales vehicle and charges will apply.
5. Additional Driver: I understand that there will be an extra charge of ten dollars ($10) daily for each additional driver given.
6. Fines and expenses: I will be responsible for and pay all parking, traffic, and other violations (plus a $25 administrative fee to TCI Car Rental and Sales for each violation).
7. Third Party Liability if mandatory.
• Third-party insurance only covers damages done to other vehicles only by TCI CAR RENTAL AND SALES, so if you are at fault you are responsible for TCI CAR RENTAL AND SALES damages.
7. Prohibited Uses and Violations: the following uses of the Car are strictly prohibited. The Car may not be used (1) by anyone other than the renter or the authorized driver (s) named in the agreement. (2) To intentionally cause bodily injury or property damage. (3) If the driver is impaired. Intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other mind-altering elements which may adversely affect a person’s ability to drive safely.
8. Repairs: I must receive TCI Car Rental and Sales prior approval for service to the Car or the replacement of a part or accessory on it by telephoning the office. If I do not do so I understand that I will not be reimbursed for repair, parts, or accessory expenses that I incur while renting the Car.
9. Repossessing the Car: TCI Car Rentals and Sales can repossess the Car anytime if the Car is found illegally parked, being used to violate the laws or the terms of this agreement. If the Car appears to be abandoned or is not returned on the due back date indicated on this agreement. TCI Car Rental and Sales can repossess if I make a misrepresentation to obtain the Car. TCI Car Rental doesn’t need to notify me in advance.
10. The Renter shall always hold the Lessor (TCI Car Rental and Sales) harmless against all claims, suits and action arising out of the Renter’s renting or operation of the vehicle. It is agreed that TCI Car Rental is no responsible for injuries sustained by the renter, driver(s) or passenger(s), including injuries which may arise out of the sole negligence of TCI Car Rental and Sales.
11. Breach of Agreement: Any Breach of this agreement will automatically terminate the rental agreement.
12. This vehicle shall not be operated by anyone under the age of 25 years.
13. Replacement of tires will incur a fee of $150 per tire.
14. A deposit of $300 is the requirement plus the rental fees. The deposit will be given back at the end of the contract if they live up to the contract with no additional fees being added.